Are you one of those people who have trouble deciding when choosing what to eat? We understand you, how can you resist not wanting to try everything? If you are one of those who is always slow in choosing from what is on the menu, relax, we have the solution. We want to talk to you about what will be waiting for you at your seafront restaurant in Playa de Palma, so that you can fall in love with all the colours of the Mediterranean while enjoying every moment. We want to tell you about our tapas and rice dishes, made just the way you like them. We want to help you decide by presenting you with the Mikel & Pintxo restaurant menu so you can see all our specialties from home.
- A large assortment of tapas and dishes. We have more than you could ever imagine, egg dishes, mussels a la marinera, squid, prawns with garlic, croquettes, Iberian dishes, cheeses and vegetables … What do we recommend? If so many tapas make it more difficult for you to choose, ask for our medium or large tapas selection so that you can try a little of each. It’s easy, don’t you agree?
- Snacks, hors d’oeuvres, tapas and more and of every size, type and flavour. We are a ‘pintxos’ restaurant in Palma that has a wide range of cold and hot snacks such as salmon, octopus, anchovy toast, pickles, courgette and goats cheese, lamb ribs, skewered vegetables … if you want to try them all we have counters full of cold and hot snacks.
- Rice. We just love paella; we think it is delicious and we want you like us to fall in love with our large assortment of seafood rice dishes, marinated with lobster and our mixed paellas of fish, seafood and vegetables. Paella is synonymous with good weather, beach and sea. And our paella restaurant in Playa de Palma offers you incredible scenery 365 days a year.
- Salads. If you want something a little lighter, for salad lovers we have prepared mixed salads, tropical salads and salads with goat cheese and caramelized apple.
- Mouth-watering meats. Meat lovers are in luck with our delicious stone cooked meats, the stars of this section of the menu. You can choose between a succulent entrecote or a beef sirloin cooked to your liking. Or, if you prefer, you can try the intense flavour of suckling lamb, skewered chicken and Iberian pork tenderloin medallions.
- Fresh fish, such as grilled hake, grilled salmon, baked sea bream, squid, prawns and the fish and seafood barbecue, the jewel in the crown that will bring you closer to the fresh flavours of the sea.
- Desserts. You’ll love these. We are very proud of our desserts because they are that deliciously sweet touch with which everyone wants to finish a good meal. What more could you wish for? Tiramisu, banoffee pie, cheesecake, brownies, ice cream, fruit and more. Give yourself a little treat from our extensive dessert menu.
Check out our menu online and come and enjoy a good meal by the beach with your loved ones. You will be one step away from the Mediterranean!